
We carved pumpkins Monday and by Friday they were moldy!
Notice the sketch Elle did for her pumpkin--Chris executed it for her.

We had our very last friends and family day at Dreamworks on Halloween. :(
So many people wanted to say thanks and goodbye to Chris, he had three going away lunches this week plus a cross site video conference surprise going away party! The northern CA office joined in to via the conference room!

For trunk or treat, we were 50's diner people.
Elle insisted I match her "diner girl" outfit exactly.
She and I worked hard on the diner car ;)


6 comments:
looks like fun! you guys are always so ambitious!
I'm sorry things didn't work out better so that we could have seen you -- but last minute plans seldom work out well.
good luck with the new job!
Loved the 50s look!
Cute! I guess you did the family theme like the Cruzes. I love it!
Loved the costumes. How fun to go on a daddy daughter date. I still remember mine!
I love that you and Elle were matching! So cute.
Your costumes and trunk look awesome! That looks like such a fun trunk-or-treat. I'll have to save the "Mona Lisa" costume in my head for another year. Loved it. Good luck with the coming months.
Post a Comment